For over a decade, In Place of War (IPOW) has supported artists and creative communities living in sites of war, revolution and conflict to build powerful networks and create social change through creativity. This session explores why we need to create a new ecosystem of education across the world which revolutionizes the way people learn, live and work together.
- innovate with the least resources.
- learn how to bring people at conflict together.
- learn how to mobilise creative people to make change.
- make the world our classroom. And the students and teachers are one and the same thing. And where knowledge becomes fluid, where people can write and own their own realities and histories, allowing suppressed knowledge to rise to the surface.
- learn and we will unlearn.
- respond to the technological, environmental and social changes in our world.