What we spontaneously associate with complex production lines in factories and never-idle assembly lines, for at Microsoft symbolically represent the replacement of the traditional by something new – brought about by the transformation in IT, or by very personal shift change stories – all under the hashtag #Schichtwechsel.
We will show you some of these #shiftchanges on #rp17:
- #SHIFTCHANGE CREATIVITY: SURFACE STUDIO IS THE DIGITAL STUDIO FOR CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS: Convince yourself of the opportunities of Surface Studio – anytime on our booth in the main hall, or in our joint workshop with Tanja Cappell aka “Frau Hölle” and Andre Hansel (Microsoft Germany) on stage T, May 9 at 12.30 pm.
- #SHIFTCHANGE: TRACKLE – OR HOW THE INTERNET OF THINGS IS REVOLUTIONIZING FAMILY PLANNING: Founders Katrin Reuter & Maxim Loick as well as Manuela Seidel from Microsoft Germany’s IoT team will reveal to you what and especially who is behind trackle on May 9 at 16.45 pm.
- #SHIFTCHANGE MIXED REALITY – WHEN PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL REALITIES MERGE: Put on the Microsoft HoloLens and experience holograms in the physical world in our playroom in Labore:tory all day on May 8 and 9.
- #SHIFTCHANGE TEAMWORK – STATE-OF-THE-ART TOOLS ARE THE CATALYST FOR MODERN COLLABORATION: We will discuss the future of teamwork with you and the Munich event agency Planworx on May 8 at 15.15 pm.
- #SHIFTCHANGE: SPORTS MEETS TECHNOLOGY – WHAT THE CLOUD HAS TO DO WITH THE ROUND BALL AND 90 MINUTES will be presented in the context of Digitalization in Sports on May 9 at 16.15 pm.
More examples for #shiftchange are available by clicking here, on our #shiftchange Tumblr, and in the social web under the hashtag #Schichtwechsel. We look forward to meet you, or read your stories and discussions about #Schichtwechsel – at re:publica, or anytime on the web!
image credit: Microsoft Corporation